Thursday, July 29, 2010
Oh. Hello there! So I was just perusing the Preservation Directory website again, (in order to avoid looking at/ applying for jobs) and was routed over to the Preservation Resource Center of New Orleans- where I found this little gem of a house for $199. The ad says it has a river view from the front porch, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, and orginal refinished white fir bargeboard from when it was built in 1870! on Dauphine st- lovingly refurbished by the PRC of NOLA.
* Female Dauphine, a vincentian woman.
* Pommes Dauphine, a recipe for fried potato.
* Renault Dauphine, a model of automobile.
* Université Paris-Dauphine, a university near Porte Dauphine in Paris.
* Dauphiné, a province in southeastern France.
* Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré, a cycle race sometimes nicknamed the "Dauphine".