Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Outdoor Rooms






The weather has been so amazing lately I thought I would post some outdoor spaces. I went over to the Elle Decor website since I can't afford to by an issue- but ended up just searching their archives, which are united with Metropolitan Home. Nothing earth shattering here- I love the first photos vintage/country vibe. Its a screened in porch, so it's not really outside but I love the saarinen tulip table, orange and light green color combination, and the iron piece on the wall. The second spot just looks perfect for lunch, or blogging! I love the chairs, the flower arrangement, and the mile high greenery. The Moroccan inspired balcony belongs to Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor. Looks like a beautiful place to sit back and enjoy the palms of so cal. But the last photo is most certainly my favorite. The light and the view can't be beat. So heres to enjoying the outdoors today.

No comments:

Post a Comment