Saturday, March 6, 2010

. . . and the Whale







A few days ago I had a dream that me and 2 other people were swimming, kind of floating/ cruising on top of the water in this huge lake- Like we were boats or something- but I'm pretty sure we weren't in boats. Then we saw a whale and he splashed his tail up and down and got some water on my face. Even though I was already surrounded by water I got really excited that the whale splashed me- like it was some sort of spiritual baptism. I was so happy that the whale decided to splash me, I felt special.

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To see a whale in your dream, represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned to your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, it indicates a relationship or business project that is too enormous to handle. You may be feeling overwhelmed.

I had to wait a few days to find this out because old trusty dreammoods.com wasn't working properly. Not that I needed it to tell me I'm feeling overwhelmed for that is quite obvious. I just had another crazy dream last night, filled with insecurities and examples of how crappy I feel about myself.

Just a snippet- I was waiting for someone at a resturaunt kind of slumped over and depressed. The waitress came over to me and said there was a dentist across the booth from me, who didn't want to look at me anymore- so I had to leave. .

To see a waiter in your dream, suggests that you are in need of nurturance and to feel special. To dream that you are waiting, is indicative of issues of power/control and feelings of dependence/independence, especially in a relationship. Consider how you feel in the dream while you were waiting. If you are patient, then you know things will happen at their own pace. Alternatively, the dream may denote your expectations and anxieties about some unknown situation or decision. There is a sense of anticipation. You are ready to take action.

(Whales from Etsy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment