Friday, April 16, 2010

Giving

Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process.
Jim Rohn

Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
Kahlil Gibran

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.
Mark Twain

When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
Wayne Dyer

The giving of love is an education in itself.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Your most precious, valued possessions and your greatest powers are invisible and intangible. No one can take them. You, and you alone, can give them. You will receive abundance for your giving.
W. Clement Stone

You start out giving your hat, then you give your coat, then your shirt, then your skin and finally your soul.
Charles de Gaulle

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment