Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Even Soybeans Have Dreams


So I woke up with a really sore throat and went back to sleep for most of the day. Last night I had a weird dream and today I had one too. Havent been remembering them much lately so I guess this is good that I am now. Dreammoods can tell me things I already know.

So I have 2 towels that I always use, and I think my dad had one in his car that was kind of falling apart. They're burnt orange organic cotton from West Elm and I always use them. I trimmed it up or whatever but for some reason in my dream I was returning it, to a department store. They had some that looked the same, the tag said organic cotton, and the lady was going to let me exchange them. But for some reason I had to go to her house, which was like attached to the store. I saw her bathroom kind of had some hotel like products, soap etc in cool containers so I stole them. Then I was wandering around and I couldnt see. I was waiting for her to come back and getting so frustrated with my blindness that I just screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I realized they were on the bathroom counter. Then I went outside and my dad and my brother were in a big open field. Jake was saying there was something wrong with this girl-dog. So we looked and she had a splinter in her pee-pee. But it was a boys pee-pee like shadows. (I think this just means I worry about shadow too much/ and he licks his pee pee way too often)

DM says: To see or use a towel in your dream, suggests that you need to deal with your emotions in order to move forward in your life. You need to find some sort of a resolution. Alternatively, it represents completion, a fresh start and new transition. To dream that you are blind, represents your refusal to see the truth or your lack of awareness to a problem. Perhaps you are rejecting something about yourself or your situation. To dream that you are stealing, denotes that you are deprived and where the stealing takes place (at home, the office, at school....) is indicative of your neediness. Alternatively, it may signify unrealized and unfulfilled goals. You may have set your goals too high. To see green fields in your dream, symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness. You may also be going through a period of personal growth. Alternatively, this dream may simply be an expression for your love of nature. To see dead or barren fields, signifies lack, pessimism and your jaded prospects for the future.

super de-duper eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment