Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stars


I have been noticing how bright the stars are lately- in part due to the fact that I have a sun roof now (and a vehicle). Also because I've been smoking cigarettes and I often stand outside at night in the freezing. Theres a ton of hot shots on flickr, but theyre all bitmaps or gifs and I don't know how to post them.

Anyways- we were in Charlotte for the past 2 days, and it felt good to get back today, clean my room, do laundry, make dinner, sweep up some dog hair and rearrange a bit. It seems everything I have here is organized now, and I played around in the dreamy back yard shed this afternoon- should be room for a few more boxes of kidnapped items from Nashville.

I had wanted to make one of those lists I've seen people do- 25 things to do before I'm 25- but I only have 4 months at this point, so I'll have to keep it easy. Maybe 15 is more feasible. Or 13 good ones. But first I should take a break from blogging for a few days. I don't like putting things up just for the sake of it, especially since this is supposed to be like my online sketchbook and not really worth all the time and energy for who knows who to not see. Never fear nobodys- I'll have plenty of time next week while I'm in Charlotte getting my face drilled.

Looking forward to making lists and crossing things off. Busy day running errands with Dad tomorrow. And I have a few books waiting for me to open them.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment