Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jim James






Seems I have a bit of a crush on him. . well deserved considering he is the front man in one of the best live bands I've ever seen- My Morning Jacket. (And not to brag but I've seen a few, and no one ever rocks my face off like they do) He is originally from Louisville, Ky- hence the Louisville is for Lovers event that sold out in 45 minutes this year! Damn. I lived in Nashville for 2 years but never went to Louisville- wish I had heard about this sooner since this year is the 10th. Way to go Yim, you cutie pie.

You can read some of his reccomendations here for best books. Goofy interview with the American Mustache Institute here,
Spinner interview here and of course the faithful youtube is available to satisfy all your video curiosities.

No comments:

Post a Comment