Monday, November 30, 2009

Fly like an eagle


So the other night in my dream I was swinging really high on this swing. It was so high though it was like it was hanging down from the sky, not attached to anything. There was an eagle that was flying around with me. I was zooming around and he was flying by and at one point I shouted at him because I thought he was going to eat me. But he didn't. I don't remember much else. Heres what dreammoods.com had to say about it-
To see an eagle in your dream, symbolizes nobility, pride, fierceness, freedom, superiority, courage, and powerful intellectual ability. It also represents self-renewal and your connection with your spirituality. You will struggle fiercely and courageously to realize your highest ambitions and greatest desires.

To dream that you are on a swing, suggests that you are experiencing great satisfaction and freedom in your waking life. It also symbolizes cycles and movement. Alternatively, it signifies a desire for sexual variety. To dream that you are swinging, suggests that you are going back and forth in some situation and need to make up your mind.

ok then.

The image is from the Arnold Arboretum at Harvard. It is a Tibetan eagle, with a 10 foot wingspan, shot on a search expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment