Monday, November 30, 2009

Return to Little Rock


Hello!! So we arrived in Little Rock last night, after driving through Alabama and staying near Huntsville on Saturday. We watched the Wrestler in our cushy Microtel and ate quarter pounders before bed. Then yesterday was a dreary drive through Mississippi, Memphis and we made itttt- had dinner at the Flying Saucer! I was especially excited for this trip because I organized our lodgings at the beautiful Rosemont Inn and cottages. I am typing this from the hospital, we haven't moved into our cottage yet- but last night we stayed in the beautiful St. Clair suite. Shadow and I had a cheery little yellow sleeping porch next to my Dads room, and I got to relax in the jacuzzi tub. The innkeeper Susan is amazingly sweet and welcoming, and not only are we now located in the historic district -with beautiful houses and parks all around for our daily strolls, but its only about 7 minutes from the hospital. So we can be 7 minutes late instead of 25 :) We already messed up today though because my Dad ate breakfast before his pet scan- so it is going to have to be rescheduled, but if you need more info on myeloma or the treatments available here at UAMS I will be helping my Dad get his own blog started later this week. tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment